Wii Glitch and Game
March 28, 2024, 12:58:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Wii Glitch and Game!

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Members Login Register  

Legend of Zelda, Link's Awakening DX Karma Zone *Exclusive Glitch*

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legend of Zelda, Link's Awakening DX Karma Zone *Exclusive Glitch*  (Read 889 times)
WiinolikePS3
Missingno.

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2008, 12:34:47 pm »

Note: This will probably work in the regular version, too. I only have the DX version, and that's what I KNOW will work.

Doing the glitch is very simple. Simply go to the top of Bow Bow's house, and push down so Link is trying to "Push" the house. Carefully slide to the right, slowly, and once Link falls down towards the Doghouse, if done properly, Link's sprite should be partially through the house, and he'll enter Karma Zone!

Karma Zone changes depending on how many enemies you've killed since loading the game, hence the name. I've documented the areas depending on the enemies killed, up to a point. I'll finish quickly, as long as I get SOME interest, even if it's just one person.

*Credit goes to JellySoup for the name and BASIC glitch*

0 Enemies Defeated

Interest: None

Effects: Dropped off at Gopanga (sp?) Swamp. Scroll up and left to find yourself. If you don’t have a way to kill the flowers, you’re stuck.

1 Enemy Defeated

Interest: Very Low, unless this is the first time you’ve seen it

Effects: Dropped off at Level 2. All normal boundaries remain intact. Boundaries are all graphically glitched, while enemy sprites remain normal. Since there are normal boundaries, you’re basically in Level 2 without music.

2 Enemies Defeated

Interest: High

Effects: When first appeared, you see part of Level 2, but you exit and go to Bow Bow’s house. Bow Bow falls under the sand in her house, and you can swim in the sand. Boundaries are lost. If you go to the right, you’re in one of the random caves. It’s easy to get stuck in here, or you may fall out and exit from a random doorway. Most of the areas are underwater. There is so much to explore here that it’s impossible to describe… One interesting effect, however, if you keep going up, you “fall” until you reach the castle where you obtain the Golden Leaves. From there, you can access the dungeon layer. Like I said before, there is just WAY too much to explore here. This is one that you’ll want to revisit over and over again!

3 Enemies Defeated

Effects: Level 2 glitched dropoff. There seems to be very little boundaries, but… try to get farther, and you’re cut off… WHAT THE? Somehow, I randomly fell through an invisible door that came out of nowhere, and went to the Bow Bow house, JUST like in the 2-enemy area.

4 Enemies Defeated

Interest: Very High

Effects: Read the next one, 5. It’s almost the same, except that 4 has a little bit more boundaries in it, making it a little bit harder to get around. Still, it has almost the same opporitunities, just a little harder to get around.

5 Enemies Defeated

Interest: EXTREMELY HIGH!!!

Effects: Level 2, but ALMOST NO BOUNDARIES. This is the golden opporitunity to explore the dungeon maps. If you keep going left, to the dark room, two Grandma Ullrias attack you. If you go up from there, you find a room that looks icy. Your health bar and A&B window at the bottom turns a shade of red, and looks weird and cool. You’re stuck, but hey, cool. You can do a LOT of stuff here, and it keeps going on UNTIL you go inside a stairwell. If you want to see the side-scrolling areas like this, you’ll eventually find them anyways, so there’s no reason to go down a ladder. Again, there is so much to do here that I can’t get it all down, so… have fun exploring yourself. One last note- If you get to an area where there is a warp to the beginning of the level, Link will disappear and you won’t be able to move, essentially a crash, but you can still save.

6 Enemies Defeated

Interest: Very Low

Effects: You’re in Level 2… AGAIN. This time, when it starts up, it looks much more normal than the other places, with some sprites intact, but… you have to stay on the wall. MAJOR annoyance, which means that all you can do is admire the scenery. YAAAAAWN.

7 Enemies Defeated

Interest: EXTREMELY HIGH!

Effects: Exactly the same as 5, except in the dark room to the left, instead of Grandma Ullria, it’s just glitchy blocks… Hey, lucky number, right? It is…

8 Enemies Defeated

Effects: Bow Wow’s Playground! Level 2 dropoff. Many of the sprites have changed to Bow Wow. Many of the boundaries are gone, but not as many as in 5 or 7.

9 Enemies Defeated

Interest: Medium

Effects: This is basically just 8 again, but with blue Tektites sometimes…

10 Enemies Defeated

Interest: Low

Effects: Starts out looking just like 9 again, but it turns out to have less Bow Wow’s and too many boundaries…

11 Enemies Defeated

Interest: NONE.

Effects: Level 2. You’re stuck. End of story.

12 Enemies Defeated

Interest: NONE. GAH!

Effects: 11 Again. Great.

13 Enemies Defeated

Effects: The unlucky number. Well, in it’s own sense, it is. Why? It’s almost exactly the same as 4, and when I mean ALMOST, that means the sprites are a little different. Same boundaries…

14 Enemies Defeated

Effects: Everything LOOKS like 6, and even has almost the same boundaries. However, if you go straight down from the beginning, you’ll fall two screens lower. However, it’s a hassle from there, and all you can do is go UP. As in, BACK up, as in, BORING.

15 Enemies Defeated

Effects: Great. The same as 14… Except when you fall lower, there are WAY more boundaries, and you can’t even get back up. Plus, Grandma Ullria is trying to shoot you with arrows. WHAT THE HECK? While looking at Grandma, I changed my weapon to the Hookshot, and she turned into the number 34, but mirrored. Odd. This place is still boring…
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 12:40:14 pm by WiinolikePS3 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

WiinolikePS3
Missingno.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 03:34:01 pm »

16 Enemies Defeated

Effects: It starts of at the normal area, and you can move around a little... but then, you're stuck.

17 Enemies Defeated

Interest: VERY HIGH

Effects: What the heck??? I held left, and half of the screen glitched. Eventually, I'll get a video of this... other than that, it starts at the normal area, and... eh... well, I think that was just luck. Normally, it keeps on thinking that you need the Tail Key, and the only place you can go to is a path that takes you right to the "Flooded BowBow House" Like in Karma Zone Area 2.

18 Enemies Defeated

Effects: You start off at the normal area, and most enemies look like Rafflesias. You're given a pretty good range to move, but not as good as some of the other areas.
Report Spam   Logged
WiinolikePS3
Missingno.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 03:45:13 pm »

19 Enemies Defeated

Effect: Normal Area, stuck in a thin strip of land...

20 Enemies Defeated

Effects: Exactly the same as 19.

21 Enemies Defeated

Interest: Very Little

Effects: Normal Starting Area, but stuck, completely.

22 Enemies Defeated

Effects: You immediately fall into Bow Bow's house, and you can only go down from there. ACTUALLY, I probably could go up, but I don't have the power bracelet on this file...  Undecided I'll try it on my other one when I can.

23 Enemies Defeated

Effects: You appear in the normal place, and the only way around is going down, which leads to BowBow's house. This is the normal one, like in Area 2.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum